Entries to the European Championship for Golfers with Disability are now open at www.ega-golf.ch.
Originally due to take place at Bokskogens Golf Club in Sweden from 9 to 11 June, the event was rescheduled to take place on the O'Connor Jnr. course at Amendoeira Golf Resort, Portugal from 22 to 24 August.
The three round stroke play event, which features categories for men, ladies, and wheelchair players, is jointly organised by the EGA and EDGA (formerly the European Disabled Golf Association).
The biennial tournament was cancelled in 2020 due to Covid-19. It was last played in 2018, when it was also held in Portugal at Troia Golf Resort.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entries are performed at www.ega-golf.ch
- Start the process by creating an account (or logging in to an existing one) using the 'LOGIN' button in the top right hand corner of the window
- Open the user menu (top right hand button) and select 'ENTRY FORMS'
- Select 'European Championship for Golfers with Disability'
- Check that you meet the entry criteria
- Fill in your details
- Submit a payment method
Once your payment has been received, you will be sent an confirmation email (normally within 24 hours). Your name will then appear on the entry list on our website.
Please check that you meet the entry requirements for the event prior to completing the entry form.
Entries to the event will close on 7 July at 17:00 (CET)
For any questions, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.