The entries to EGA's 2023 Championships are now open online at www.ega-golf.ch.
The EGA's 2023 calendar will feature 19 events in 16 different countries inlcuding eight European Team Championships, two European Club Trophies, and five International Matches.
11 European individual titles of all categories are also up for grabs this year at a number of outstanding venues.
The European Mid-Amateur Men's and Ladies' Championships, open to golfers aged 25 and over, will take place at Bogogno Golf Resort in Italy.
The world's best male amateur players will travel to Estonia and the picturesque Pärnu Bay Golf Links for the 2023 European Amateur Championship, where an invitation to The 151st Open is available for the winner. The European Ladies' Amateur Championship, offering a spot to the AIG Women's Open, will take place in Sweden at Tegelberga Golfklubb.
Golf Club The Dutch will host the biennial European Championship for Golfers with Disability in the Netherlands, while Douglas Golf Club in Ireland will set the stage for the European Senior Championships.
The full 2023 calendar of EGA events can be found below:
HOW DO I ENTER AN EVENT?
The EGA's individual championships are open to all amateur golfers that meet the entry criteria.
- All entries are performed at www.ega-golf.ch
- Start the process by creating an account (or logging in to an existing one) using the 'LOGIN' button in the top right hand corner of the window
- Open the user menu (top right hand button) and select 'ENTRY FORMS'
- Select the event you wish to enter
- Check that you meet the entry criteria
- Fill in your details
- Submit a payment method
Once your payment has been received, you will be sent an confirmation email (this can take up to 24 hours). Your name will then appear on the event's entry list on our website.
Please check that you meet the entry requirements for the event prior to completing the entry form:
All other EGA events are closed to entries by national member federations of the EGA. They include:
- 11 Team Championships (EGA member federations enter their teams)
- Entry Deadline 26 April (17:00 CET)
- 2 Club Trophies (Closed to the National Champion golf club of each member country)
- Entry Deadline 28 August (ladies) and 18 September (men) (17:00 CET)