Rosa Private Golf Club opened to golfers in 2006 and is undoubtedly one of the biggest and most beautiful investments of this type in Poland. It is situated in Konopiska, a village located 14 km south-west from the centre of Częstochowa.
A championship 18-hole golf course, designed by the architect, Mr. Hans Georg Erhardt, meets all of the USGA standards. Course construction specialists from USA, England, Scotland and Wales created an 80 ha complex of small hills, valleys and water reservoirs. Water reservoirs are connected by cascades and cover over 14 ha which together with 117 bunkers and dense roughs, set a challenge for the most demanding players, forcing to define strategy during a play. Rosa Private Golf Club is not only satisfactory to experienced players, it is also a great place for beginners who can improve their skills at a driving range with 80 positions of which 14 are roofed, chipping greens, bunkers and putting green with a surface area of 1500 m².
The Club House was opened in 2008.
Rosa Private Golf Club is a member of the Polish Golf Association (PZG) which enables our club to organise tournaments of the highest standard.